Let's get Larry Frank in the Moorseville Hall of Fame

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Hi friends , let's vote to get Larry Frank in the Hall of Fame in MoorsevilleHe was a great Driver and Legend in Racing!His wife Margaret is a very close friend to me and my familyAnd she is willing to drive up to accept any award on Larrys behalf!I'm not sure if you all know but we lost Larry Jan 2010From Cancer, his loving devoted wife Margaret never left his side!Larry cannot be forgotten, I know racers reunion always honors the Pioneers of Racing and they give credit to the drivers who started this sport!I so much support Racers Reunion and Jeff Michael Wally for all their hard work they do daily and nightly on radio to make sure the Puoneers are not forgotten!Margaret started Larry Frank abFacebook page please stop by and be his friend as Margaret has made it a special Tribute to Larry!Larry is surely missed by all of us! Let's honor him and his career by putting him in the hall if fame in Moorseville please !Thank you your friend, TigerMargaret can be contacted on Facebook under Larry Frank and also she's a member here of racers reunion!God Bless!Tiger
updated by @tiger-tom-pistone: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
13 years ago
626 posts
Sounds good to me Tiger i will surely vote for him
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
13 years ago
1,783 posts
He certainly belongs in there.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Thank you Leon! We must never forget Larry Frank!
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Hi Jeff, your so right, Larry surely does belong in the HOF!Thank you, and Michael and Wally, and the staff at Racers Reunion for keeping the Racing Pioneers Alive through your constant devotion Jeff we are not forgotten!If there's anything you all need please know you can count me in!Your friend,Tiger
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts
Hi Jimmy, your welcome! I hope your doing great! I hope Larry Frank gets in the Moorseville Hall of Fane! Alex Beam makes sure the Puoneers are not forgotten, and also Racers Reunion and the Fans!Your friend, Tiger
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
13 years ago
214 posts
my vote in
Harlow Reynolds
@harlow-reynolds
13 years ago
214 posts

Lets Git-R-Done.

Thanks Tiger Tom.

Harlow Reynolds

Lynchburg,Va.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
13 years ago
3,119 posts
What an awesome competitor Larry Frank was. I love the memories of the 1962 Southern 500 and watching him run, win, and only he, a a few others, knew he had won until much later. Hope Larry goes in the HOF very soon.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts

Hi Robbie, I could not agree with you more! Larry was a Class act!!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts

Your friend

Tiger

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts

Hi Tim,

I second that, I hope he goes into the HOF very soon!

To me the Mooorseville Hall Of Fame means more to us Pioneers.

Thanks to Alex Beamand Jeff and all the great people who keep the Pioneers alive!

Without them and you, we would all be forgotten.

I hope Larry is inducted to Mooresville Hall of Fame next Class.

Your friend

Tiger

Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts

Hi Harlow, Thank you and yes lets Get it done I am with you my Dear friend.

Your friend

Tiger

Larry Frank
@larry-frank
13 years ago
14 posts
I am very humbled and honored by these comments. Larry will always be dear to my heart but he did endear himself to so many others throughout his life. Thank you so much for these comments. They make my heart smile and I'm so grateful to everyone for helping to keep his memory with us. The Pioneers were and are a special group of men and we need to always remember them.Thank you so much!!
Tiger Tom Pistone
@tiger-tom-pistone
13 years ago
93 posts

Yes Wally he sure is I would love to see Larry where it counts

in Moorseville Hall of Fame

Your friend Tiger

PSThat Hall means the world to us Pioneers, Because they truly care and honor and help the others out.

Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
13 years ago
226 posts
I still want Tiger Tom and Raymond Parks in before there is no one left who knew them. Larry Frank would be an excelant choice.