History of Columbia Speedway CDs

Jim Seay
@jim-seay
14 years ago
17 posts
The History of Columbia Speedway - Volume 1 - covering Modified and Sportsman racing has been produced and will be offered for sale at the Love Chevrolet Columbia Speedway Racers Reunion Saturday, April 14 at the track.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Legends of Racing Medical Hardship Fund/Old time Racers Club Medical Fund.
Voices of many racers including Cotton Owens, David Pearson, Richard Petty, Ned Jarrett, Billy Scott,, Haskell Willingham, DickDangerfield, Junior Johnson, Paul "Little Bud: Moore, R.ex White and Dink Widenhouse are among those heard remembering their racing at the track from 1948-1973 are heard.
Perry Allen Wood and his book"Silent Speedways" will also be offered. Also prints of my original "Dueling at Darlington" painting will be available as Pearson and Petty battled in 1973.
\We'll be under a Carolina tailgate tent in the infield with signage reading "History of Columbia Speedway Books and CDs.

updated by @jim-seay: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
14 years ago
626 posts
Hay Jim put me down for one will see you there
Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
Jim make sure I get a copy saturday. Also check out our new website www.augustainternationalraceway.org .