Racers Reunion Keep it going, see what is possible!

Richard Fleener
@richard-fleener
16 years ago
5 posts
My wife and I were at the Music City Reunion on 7/18/08 and it was the best. It was like it used to be door to door racing, short track, meet the drivers face to face and on track activities after the race. It was like a bunch of school kids at recess with free candy! Check out our photos, video and description at: http://legendarycollectorcars.com/index.php?page_id=855 Photo is of my wife and Charlie Glotzbach
updated by @richard-fleener: 12/03/16 05:47:53PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
16 years ago
1,783 posts
We want to do everything we can to assist the guys at Old School Racing to make this happen. Just being there, as you have said, makes one realize how important this really is. I'm not just talking for the fans, but for the drivers as well. When those guys climbed out of those cars after the race, there was some serious grinning going on. Thank you for your support. Be sure to go over to the Old School Racing site at www.osrct.com and let them know how you feel, too.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Jennifer Long
@jennifer-long
16 years ago
12 posts
Great report and photos!!!I sooo would've loved to have been there!Hopefully, I'll be able to attend a race or two in the future :-)Jennifer
BethNJ
@bethnj
16 years ago
8 posts
Thanks for sharing. Sure sounds like a blast. Hope they will have one in NC soon!! How about Rockingham?
Jay Sellers
@jay-sellers
16 years ago
65 posts
I went to your web site. It was amazing! Thank you for shareing. I was shocked to see Cale's mercury.The 59 el camino is unbelieveable!
Richard Fleener
@richard-fleener
16 years ago
5 posts
Thanks for the comments. Your video is number one on my hit parade! When I saw it and then saw our Cale Yarborough car in it I was very proud. Anytime you are around the Nashville area give us a call and we will take you for a drive in the El Camino and might even let you drive her! If you got any more racing Videos or NASCAR related songs of the old drivers and want to share them I would love to post them on our site. I have it on my computer and play it all the time. I am putting it on my Iphone so I can take it with me to show others!