~Heavy Hearts Within the Bell & Bell Vintage Modified Dirt Racing Series~

Patsy Thompkins ~ Keisler
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
10 years ago
559 posts

~It is with a very Heavy Heart....that we have to post this information. Mr. Louis Hill our Senior Driver, passed away last night. Even at the age of 84, and just being diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer a few months ago. His wish was to forgo any treatment, and to race as much as time, and the Good Lord allowed him. God, had a bigger and more important Race for Mr. Louie to finish. He has certainly taken the largest Checkered Flag of his life now.~ #88 Rest in Peace.... .Please keep all concerned in your Prayers...

updated by @patsy-thompkins-keisler: 08/06/18 06:27:30AM
Tommie  Clinard
@tommie-clinard
10 years ago
209 posts

R I P Mr. Louie Hill. I know that you were enjoying your racing venture. So glad that you were able to do it right up to the final checkered flag. Again R I P. Our prayers and condolences to your family. God Bless.

bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
10 years ago
820 posts

I send my sincere condolences to his family and many friends. I only got to meet him once but he was a friendly person. May he rest in peace.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
10 years ago
9,137 posts

Prayers for Mr. Hill's family to be comforted.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
10 years ago
214 posts

my prayers are to his family at this time. RIP

Dennis Andrews
@dennis-andrews
10 years ago
835 posts

I pray for God's comfort on the family. RIP Louie!

Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
10 years ago
488 posts

Peace and comfort to the Hill family. A true legend and friend, Mr. Louie will be missed

Patsy Thompkins ~ Keisler
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
10 years ago
559 posts

Thank you all, for your kind words and prayers. I will make sure the Family is aware of them.

Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
10 years ago
626 posts

Gods Speed Louie Hill RIP