I like it better this way!

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
12 years ago
1,783 posts

...don't you? Speaking of having the forum posts visible out front.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®

updated by @jeff-gilder: 08/09/18 05:22:38AM
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
12 years ago
308 posts

MUCH MUCH BETTER thanks Jeff.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
12 years ago
3,119 posts

Yes, I do like it better this way. It is easier to see who I may have insulted last.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
12 years ago
1,783 posts

It seems I'm always in a hurry when I visit the site. I was missing too much the other way.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Tommy Buxton
@tommy-buxton
12 years ago
53 posts

Thanks Jeff, I had nearly quit reading the posts due to taking too long to find stuff.. This is much better and less time consuming.

RockHillWill
@will-cronkrite
12 years ago
167 posts

Thanks for having it this way. I like it as well.

Robin L. Agner
@robin-l-agner
12 years ago
169 posts

I like it much better this way too.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
doug dellinger
@doug-dellinger
12 years ago
28 posts

THANKS JEFF!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!!!

Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
12 years ago
360 posts

I was getting used to the new way but glad we're back to the old way.

Harlow Reynolds
@harlow-reynolds
12 years ago
214 posts

HELLO,

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!. NOW PLEASE FIX IT SO I CAN SEND

PICTURES.I SEND OUT EMAILS AND EVERYBODY GET THEM

BUT RACESREUNION.THANKS

HARLOW REYNOLDS---LYNCHBURG,VA

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

Harlow, I noticed that Robbie posted recently about identification problems on photos. Could that be a problem?

Just asking.

I need some help from all members with your photos.

Posted by Robbie Solesbee on January 28, 2012 at 1:17am in -ADMINISTRATIVE

Just a reminder when you post photos. PLEASE use captions instead of an image number. I don't care if you just use the drivers name or track the photo is from. Just please put something. Also please do not use the title as complete history of the photo. It sometimes blocks out my key to feature the photo in our vintage section. There are alot of great photos I've had to leave out of the vintage section because of this.

Most of you don't do this, and the problems have not been an issue lately, but please do not lift photos from someone else's page and post them as your own. I've gotten e-mails and even phone calls when this happens. We all have postcards we have collected over the years and it many of us have the same ones in our collections. I encourage posting these, as since we have over 50,000 photos here. Keeping it fresh by posting some of the oldies but goodies is a good thing. Also please pay attention to the criteria. 1990 and earlier and please do not dump 50 photos of the same car at once. It had not been a problem for a while, but I always give this reminder because I had some guy when this site started some guy dumped over 100 photos of his street stock, as to share every dent and tire mark, in close up detail with us. In the four years since Jeff assigned me with this task I've been able to see some great photos and it's safe to say I've seen, approved. and featured tens of thousands of photos on this site. We have come along way since the days of when the admin staff consisted of Jeff, Dustin, and myself. And in case you are wondering, I do not get paid for this. I have believed in the mission of this site from the beginning. It's been a labor of love and I've made many close friends here. This post is not intended to be critical but constructive so that we can all work together to make this site more informative and enjoyable for our members.And, it's my yearly address and plea. I appreciate each and everyone of you and the contributions you make. Working as a team, we all can make this site bigger and better. If you have any questions or suggestions just drop me a line. Anywho, gotta get back to work on my scheme for world domination.-Robbie

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"