Ryan Blaney Youngest Truck Series Winner

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

Hats off to Ryan Blaney for his NASCAR Truck Series win Saturday at Iowa Speedway. The son of Cup Series driver, Dave Blaney became the youngest ever Trucks winner ever at age 18 years, 8 months (Joey Logano won in Nationwide at age 18 years, 21 days).

Everything I've seen and heard about young Mr. Blaney is extremely complimentary, especially from his fellow NASCAR competitors. His future looks bright.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"

updated by @dave-fulton: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Slick
@slick
12 years ago
36 posts

We have watched him for several years and have tried telling folks about him......HE IS GOOD.

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
12 years ago
3,119 posts

I was impressed with him the first time I saw him in the Nationwide race earlier this year. He is a well spoken, very cordial young man. He should go far in the sport for sure. A sponsor's dream! Can't wait to see him climb the ladder.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Slick
@slick
12 years ago
36 posts

Ryan is under contract with Penske.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

Always wondered how fair a shot Steve Kinser really had. That Bernstein team was on its last legs, gasping for life when Steve was put in the ride. I really felt sorry for him.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
12 years ago
360 posts

I like his attitude and hope he goes far in his NASCAR career.