You will want to read this. I promise

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
14 years ago
3,119 posts

Well, maybe I exaggerated just a bit with the "I promise" but if you see me through this, I think you will agree that you will be happy you took the time to read this short post.

Jeff Gilder and I met with Free Pennington and David Brassell of Free American Racing today in Augusta, Georgia. You don't know those gentlemen? Don't worry, you will. Free Pennington is a race driver on the way to The Cup series and one of the finest individuals you will ever hope to meet. It is so absolutely refreshing to encounter someone in today's world with his talent and committment not only to racing, but to God, his family and his country.

This little post here is to entice you to be on the lookout for a blog I will post later this week (I need more time to digest all the events of today) which will more fully introduce you to Free Pennington and Free American Racing and to let you in on some very exciting news coming out of today's meeting.

So, stand by folks. Watch for the blog post later in the week.

Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
YEA you did it Im so proud of yall The sky is the limit now WOW W O W W O W
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
14 years ago
3,119 posts
Johnny, I had nothing to do with it. I was just fortunate enough to be included in the meeting.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

angie  pastor
@angie-pastor
14 years ago
27 posts
Can't wait!
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
14 years ago
626 posts
Sound`s great Tim looking foreward to some more ARCA race`s
Jeffery Coward
@jeffery-coward
14 years ago
2 posts
Huh??Im lost!!
Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
Free and his team have come out to AIRPS functions and I total support him and his efforts. Real races can love GOD.