Now you have two new Champions

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Chase had the Sirens blasting in North Ga Sat nite and Kevin totally exhausted Delania Sunday evening. He truly is Happy Harvick now and Tony was surely pleased also.....Andrew Weber, USA TODAY Sports

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Eric Cardona
@eric-cardona
10 years ago
196 posts

Good for Newman! He finished 2nd!

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Found this on Face book on Micheal W Smiths page, thought it went good alng with this post

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Describing this race on a play by play basis would very hard, I only hope everyone got to see it or taped it because it had some very exciting moments,at least to me,

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
10 years ago
3,259 posts

Anyone ever seen this photo before?

Off Johnny Browns Facebook page

Andy DeNardi
@andy-denardi
10 years ago
365 posts
I thought Harvick was the 1st champion from the South in a long time but he's from California. I had him mixed up with his wife, who;s from North Carolina. I think it's been since Dale Jarrett in 1999 that we've had a champion from down home.Harvick isn't a favorite of mine but he led a lot of laps this year and worked hard. He deserves the championship and I can be happy for Tony Stewart who has had some difficult times in the last two years.I wasn't thrilled with the mix of guys that ended up in the shootout but was pulling for Newman to create an upset in the final laps. Those caution laps at the end put a damper on the racing and made it a battle of restarts. I really like it when we have a tight race and twenty laps of green to the finish.
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

That we do, Johnny, that we do.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
10 years ago
360 posts

Same here, Andy. Was hoping it'd have stayed green till the end after the restart where Harvick had pitted for tyres and Newman stayed out.