I guess size doesnt mean much to Joey when he gets out of the car after a race

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
I didn't get to see the entire race today, but I saw the part between Ryan and Joey. Joey turned down on Ryan. clear as day from the front view. Im not saying it was on purpose, but he did it .. And when they were talking afterward, Joey kept touching Ryan and Ryan told him not to touch him. He was TICKED off and had a right to be. And sorry, but Ryan had just as much chance of improving his chase chance as the 2 drivers in front of him.. Just remember It aint over til its over!!!
I guess Ryan is opening up a school now teaching how to drive ha ha ha

updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
14 years ago
3,119 posts
Someone told me once "Don't let your mouth issue a check your butt can't cash". The Bank of Logano must have huge assets without the government bailout.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Michael W. Smith
@michael-w-smith
14 years ago
109 posts
Johnny it apeared that Joey got loose and when he corrected it he caught Ryan's left rear. It was a racing deal but it was cool watching them in discussion. W
Tommie  Clinard
@tommie-clinard
14 years ago
209 posts
Joey made the statement, "I don't know why he alway's races me so hard."Has Joey forgotten that it is a race? He is another one of those wonder boy's that should not even be in Cup yet. He hasn't paid his dues. Too much of buying a way into racing now.
Jerry Williams2
@jerry-williams2
14 years ago
17 posts
It was cool watching them talking it over after the race--- I thought Joey was going to hit Ryan in the fist with his nose.
Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
14 years ago
589 posts
You're right Tommie, I dont care if its the first lap...I'm gonna go out and race, not let someone win. I hate how some of the new guys say "Oh well he was racing me too hard and i couldnt get around him....my gosh, thats really what racing is. make your car go faster and win the race. Plain and simple!! Tommie Clinard said:
Joey made the statement, "I don't know why he alway's races me so hard."
Has Joey forgotten that it is a race? He is another one of those wonder boy's that should not even be in Cup yet. He hasn't paid his dues. Too much of buying a way into racing now.