A P R

Jacob Flynn
@jacob-flynn
16 years ago
13 posts
if your wonderin what that means it means Andy Petree Racing and if you all are curious about if he has closed up shop he has NOT closed up shop. His shop is about 15 miles up the road in historic Flat Rock, NC and its infact his andy petree museum.So if any nascar fans are in the area to see the sandburg home its by the texaco and thers a building to your right and you will see after you pull into the driveway a 1997 skoal bandit chevorlet next to an old engine in the shop.remember Andy Petree has had some great drivers, most notable are Harry Gant and Ken Schrader.
updated by @jacob-flynn: 12/05/16 04:04:08PM
Edwin Sibley
@edwin-sibley
16 years ago
22 posts
Long live Harry Gant and Ken Scrader, both hall of famers and outstanding people. They both are heros of NASCAR in my book.
Jacob Flynn
@jacob-flynn
16 years ago
13 posts
same
Jennifer Long
@jennifer-long
16 years ago
12 posts
Thanks for the head's up!!Yeah, Andy did have some great drivers :-)
Jacob Flynn
@jacob-flynn
16 years ago
13 posts
To my knowledge he also had one of the wallace's toward the ending years of A P R. He also had Bobby Hamilton drive that 55 Square D Chevorlet.
angie  pastor
@angie-pastor
16 years ago
27 posts
Kudos!!!!! Very talented drivers
Tom
@tom
16 years ago
12 posts
I met Kenny Scrader when he ran a DIRT Modified at Cayuga County Fairgrounds in Weedsport, N.Y. back in the mid - late 80's. Boy, can the guy can drive anything with 4 wheels on it!