THANK YOU

Randy Miller
@randy-miller
13 years ago
8 posts

All my surfin on the net I have never felt so welcome to any site like this !!!!!!!!!!!

TY TY TY GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

updated by @randy-miller: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
13 years ago
1,783 posts

We appreciate your company, Randy. Don't be a stranger!

Jeff

ps: Tell your friends about us, please.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
13 years ago
3,119 posts

Randy,

Thanks for posting this forum. I always like to hear that folks here feel at home because I sort of think of us all as members of a family working to preserve the integrity of the sport we love. It's great to have you as a member. Also, looking at your profile I note that we all owe you a huge thank YOU for your years of service to our country. We're proud to have you here and, as Jeff said, don't be a stranger. Hang out here often. There is much going on most all the time.

Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Bumpertag
@bumpertag
13 years ago
363 posts

Great people, sometimes different point of views but we are all race fans. I love Racers Reunion and the people that make it fun to visit. Welcome

Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
13 years ago
279 posts

Welcome aboard Randy...glad you enjoy it. This site quickly becomes addictive thanks to all the efforts of Jeff Gilder. And another Michigander...we keep gaining on these Southerners.LOL

Pete

Billy & Barbara Scott
@billy-barbara-scott
13 years ago
52 posts

It's really easy to be kind to folks who are as friendly and appreciates all the info and people on the site. You are that type and we appreciate your presence and involvement !!

God loves you and so do we,

Billy and Barbara