What Did He Say?

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
13 years ago
9,137 posts

Haven't you sometimes thought it would be fun to eavesdrop on a conversation between drivers?

For instance, in this photo -

What Is Dale Earnhardt telling Darrell Waltrip?

1) "Don't cut me off at Richmond"

2) "Sure, I'll be at the Big K parking lot"

3) "Junior Johnson asked me to drive for him"

4) "What made you an expert on everything?"

Try your own quote - can't wait to hear Tim's!!

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"

updated by @dave-fulton: 01/08/17 08:08:07PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
13 years ago
3,119 posts
"Is it true you're trying to start your own religion so you can actually rule over everything?"

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Bumpertag
@bumpertag
13 years ago
363 posts

After the race I'm having a cookout on the lake. I'll swap you 5 new pairs of Wranglers for a case of Bud. Come on, that's a deal, hook me up.

William Horrell
@william-horrell
13 years ago
175 posts
You're want to be a future race analyst and broadcaster? You gotta be -------- me!
Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
13 years ago
279 posts
Just shut up and drive! ...or If you drive half as fast as your mouth runs, you'll lap the field.
William Horrell
@william-horrell
13 years ago
175 posts
Durrull (as Junior would say),I feel for ya, At least I have June Bug. You are stuck with Mikeeeeee!
William Horrell
@william-horrell
13 years ago
175 posts
Don't worry about Bodine, I will put the Richmond move on him. You know the one Darrell.
Bumpertag
@bumpertag
13 years ago
363 posts

Darrell, I see a booger dangling. You might want to get that before you go up to driver introduction.

William Horrell
@william-horrell
13 years ago
175 posts
Remember, I got more hair on my lip than you got on your butt little boy.
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
13 years ago
1,783 posts
...and just in case you missed it...I said "little boy!"

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
13 years ago
1,783 posts
If you look closely at Earnhardt's expression...its like he is saying..."you just Think you can out run me, big mouth!"

--
Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
13 years ago
589 posts
'DW ya dummy, I'm gonna win this danged race"
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
13 years ago
9,137 posts
"I guess they named Owensboro after Buck Owens, huh?"

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Brandon Reed
@brandon-reed
13 years ago
30 posts
"I've tried crying a river of tears, and you've tried running him over. Why is it we can't outrun that Elliott kid?"
Brandon Reed
@brandon-reed
13 years ago
30 posts
"So just why is that no matter what we do, we just don't compare to Petty, Pearson, Yarborough, Baker and Roberts?"
Brandon Reed
@brandon-reed
13 years ago
30 posts

"Hey Dale, Tim Flock told me we might be more popular with the fans if we drove with a monkey in the car like he did back in '53."

"That's funny, Darrell. Junior just told me we're both driving like there ARE monkeys in the cars."

Wayne Wilson
@wayne-wilson
13 years ago
39 posts
You'll never make it on your own, get a little dog or gopher or something that people will look at while they are listening to YOU.
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
13 years ago
1,783 posts

LOL!!!!
Wayne Wilson said:
You'll never make it on your own, get a little dog or gopher or something that people will look at while they are listening to YOU .

--
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
13 years ago
1,783 posts
...and by the way Darrel, some of the boys in the garage think yer brother is a sissie.

doug dellinger said:
Now, Darrell,....Look at these race cars...Don't even think about it...you KNOW You can't handle one of them!..why don't you go narrate cartoons?!!!!!

--
Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
13 years ago
488 posts
'No where in the rule book says that I can't pimp slap you right now!"