TRUCK RACE AT THE ROCKINGHAM APRIL 15TH.

danny quick2
@danny-quick2
12 years ago
15 posts

RACE FANS DON'T FOR GET TO COME OUT ON APRIL 15th. TO SHOW NASCAR AND BRIAN FRANCE THE MISTAKE BY TAKING THE RACES AWAY FORM THE ROCK AND THANK ANDY FOR GETTING NASCAR TO COME BACK. ANDY GOT NASCAR TO OPEN UP THE DRIVER MEETING FOR THE FANS TO GO TO AND AFTHER THAT A AUTOPGRAPH GET TOGEATHER IN THE FRONT OF THE GRANDSTANDS BEFORE THE RACE.

updated by @danny-quick2: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
12 years ago
3,119 posts

Andy Hillenburg has done a fantastic job at The Rock and deserves the sincere thanks of all of us who honor racing the way it SHOULD be.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Terry Flood Hornaday
@terry-flood-hornaday
12 years ago
1 posts

Been looking forward to this for a year now. Going to be at the track all weekend long and thinking of my dad and how he would have loved to be there too. Hope everyone will come out and support this event so that maybe we can get racing back again in Richmond County.

Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
12 years ago
907 posts

Jimmy, will there be another vintage race car parade at the Rock for the truck race?

Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
12 years ago
1,783 posts

NASCAR will not allow us on the track on the day of the truck race

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
12 years ago
1,783 posts

Andy said we could come and set up out front, but I'm not sure very many guys will pull up there to show...without the chance to get on the track in front of the fans

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Dennis Andrews
@dennis-andrews
12 years ago
835 posts

Got my tickets at the last race, Looking forward to it. Check out Billy Biscoe's post on the events calender about the Carolina 200.

Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
12 years ago
589 posts

How far is the Rock from Dawsonville I wonder. Probably a good 5 hours.....

Dennis Andrews
@dennis-andrews
12 years ago
835 posts

Cody, It takes me around 6 hours to get to Dawsonville from my house and about 50 minutes to get to the track so I'd say you are very close.

Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
12 years ago
360 posts

Can't wait for Truckingham. Hope it's a roaring success so Nationwide and Cup come back too.

Jim Wilmore
@jim-wilmore
12 years ago
488 posts

Talking Rockingham at work, sounds like a lot of my co-workers, family and friends are going. I think the Sandhills of NC have been patient long enough. Thanks Andy and all that support the track in bringing the Trucks to The Rock!

Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
12 years ago
907 posts

Is BB's Vintage show at Lil' Rock on Saturday the 14th?