Due to my wife's health we have moved into my Daughter's house.

Jim Streeter
@jim-streeter
13 years ago
242 posts

In the move I discovered this pin. How many of you have this pin?

updated by @jim-streeter: 12/05/16 04:02:07PM
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
13 years ago
308 posts
I had several of them at one time some of mine and my Dads. I had them in with a box of pit passes and garage passes from the 50's 60's and seventy's and some idiot said they would never be worth anything and when the boxes got torn up from moving around in a fit of rage of picking them up for the hundredth time in the trash it went.Oh did I mention the word idiot... Now it makes me sick everytime I think of it.
Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
13 years ago
589 posts

I've got one that Mr. Jimmy Mosteller gave me. It is really small and all gold (no colors)

-Cody

William Horrell
@william-horrell
13 years ago
175 posts
I have several. I received one with my NASCAR license every year that I applied.
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
13 years ago
3,259 posts
I have my dads pin and my first one from the early 60's
Mike Ray2
@mike-ray2
13 years ago
27 posts
I have this pin.I believe I had a couple of them but my pin is silver and blue from 1974-1975 season.If you were a member of Nascar you got that,a rule book,a newsletter for $125.00 GN mechanic's license.
Don Smyle
@don-smyle
13 years ago
23 posts
I have had an obsession with collecting these pins. I have a complete set from 1948, Mechanic, owner, driver and member. I have one from every year 1948-1965 (when they stopped making the dated ones and went to the generic without dates)...The only year i am missing is 1949??? haven't been able to find one anywhere. Have over 75 of these pins...I contacted the original company that created them and they don't have a list of what years, how many or how many styles for each year. So, every time i find a new one it's another piece of the puzzle. It's amazing how many different styles were created for each year, as well as the different colors. If i get a chance I will post a photo of some of them....
Don Smyle
@don-smyle
13 years ago
23 posts
here are a few...
Billy & Barbara Scott
@billy-barbara-scott
13 years ago
52 posts

Hi Jim, just saw your post and we have a number of these pins also.

Hope everything is good with you and your family.

God bless and we love you,

Billy and Barbara Scott

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
13 years ago
3,119 posts

Hi Jim,

First up, I'm sorry to hear about the decline of your wife's health. You and she will certainly be in the prayers of Ann and I. Of all those pins I received, I have ONE left which is not nearly as nice as the one you have.

Please stay in touch and let's try to get together for lunch again when your schedule will permit. You are indeed a very awesome individual.

Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.