HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY DINSMORE

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
12 years ago
3,119 posts

I hope everyone will take a second or two to add to this post. Today, our very own Cody Dinsmore is celebrating his 16th birthday. Cody is a most special young man who adds a great deal to the Tuesday night radio show with his talent and knowledge. He is a young man who is destined to go far and will deserve every good thing that comes his way. So please join me in wishing Cody A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! You go Cody!!!!!

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 12/05/16 04:02:57PM
Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

Happy Birthday, Cody! Hope your special day is a super one!

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Patsy Thompkins ~ Keisler
@patsy-thompkins-keisler
12 years ago
559 posts

Happy Birthday Cody! What a pleasure to be a witness to your love, passion and knowledge of racing!!

Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
12 years ago
360 posts

Happy Birthday, Cody! Hopefully you are always a part of the RR family while you achieve your dreams.

Robert Mitchell
@robert-mitchell
12 years ago
327 posts

Happy Birthday, Cody. Now go get that drivers license, buy you an old classic, fix it up, and start hotrodding.

Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
12 years ago
589 posts

Thank You everyone! I can't ask for friends and words that mean as much as all of these do!

Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
12 years ago
589 posts

Thanks, first off!

Unfortunately, I have to take a driver's ed course before I can get a license (Ga State Law). The high school offers a free driver's ed class, that will also get a discount on insurance. That is a small class, so now (this semester) is the first time that I've been able to get in. Even though I'll finish the class in October....they don't give out certificates until the last week of school in December. Meaning, the earliest I could get it would be the week of Christmas (And knowing the DDS, they'll probably be closed the whole week) or the week after, or wait until 2013! I guess it'll be more worth it. I could've taken the course online, but that costs lots of $$$.

Dave Fulton
@dave-fulton
12 years ago
9,137 posts

I'll be thinking of you Cody. In my senior year of high school I taught Driver Education for the City of Richmond on Saturdays in push button transmission Dodge Coronets with dual brakes, but no dual steering. The girls listened, the guys didn't. Trying to teach 16 year old high school guys to parallel park was not fun. You'll do fine, though. Good luck.

--
"Any Day is Good for Stock Car Racing"
Carol Bell
@carol-bell
12 years ago
36 posts

Happy, happy Cody. It only gets better from here!

(Some will disagree, but it's up to you and I think you've got it in you)

Devin
@devin
12 years ago
619 posts

I hope you are having a wonderful day and are enjoying a wonderful b'day dinner about right now. I just got in from work and wanted toextend mygreetings to you as well. Happy Birthday!

ray lamm
@ray-lamm
12 years ago
214 posts

ray lamm
@ray-lamm
12 years ago
214 posts

happy birthday cody and have awsome day

Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
12 years ago
589 posts

Thank You once again everybody!!!

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
12 years ago
3,259 posts

Will you accept a late Birthday ATTA boy?? To a North Ga boy from a South Ga boy