Prayers for Paul Lewis requested

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
14 years ago
3,119 posts

We have just received information that Paul Lewis has been hospitalized but the reason for the hospitalization is not known at this time. All of us at Racers Reunion need to pray for Paul, not only because he is the reason this site exists, but also because he is one awesome race driver and an incredible person. Being around Paul always leaves you feeling special as he goes out of his way to magnify the positive things in every person he meets. What a wonderful trait to have!

So, folks, join us in praying for Paul's quick and complete recovery.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 03/09/19 11:01:00AM
angie  pastor
@angie-pastor
14 years ago
27 posts
Prayers going out for Paul!
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
We here in south ga will have a special talk with the man up stairs for Paul and for his speedy recovery
Jan Woodberry
@jan-woodberry
14 years ago
171 posts
OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH PAUL.
Devin
@devin
14 years ago
618 posts
Thank you for letting us know. My thoughts are with him.Please update us as soon as you know more.
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
14 years ago
626 posts
Thank`s Tim for letting us no our thought`s and prayer`s or with him and his famely for a speedy get well hope there is good new`s soon
FallsCity48
@fallscity48
14 years ago
18 posts
Tim,Thanks for sharing the news of Paul ..... Please keep us posted on any news !!Paul, your in our hearts, mind & prayers during this time !!
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
14 years ago
214 posts
get well paul we love you my prayer are to you
Frank Craig
@frank-craig
14 years ago
71 posts
Everyone here at The Occoneechee Speedway will be praying for Paul.Get home soon!
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
14 years ago
308 posts
Paul and Linda our prayers are with you as you recover. Old Timers Racing Club.
Mike Ray
@mike-ray
14 years ago
41 posts
We are praying for Paul,may God watch over him during this time.
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Just spoke with Linda. Paul is home now and doing better.

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
Paul was at last years Vintage Nationals in Augusta it was quite a treat to spend the daty with him . I pray for a swift and complete recovery.
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
14 years ago
3,119 posts
Thanks for the update Jeff. Next time you talk with Linda, please give her and Paul regards from Ann and me.

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Harlow Reynolds
@harlow-reynolds
14 years ago
214 posts
Thanks for letting us know about Paul. Paul is a very special person.Please keep us posted. Let me know if I can help.ThanksHarlow ReynoldsLynchburg,Va.
Jim Seay
@jim-seay
14 years ago
17 posts
Paul Lewis is one one of the nicest and giving people in racing dof anywhere else. . He is going to be the recipient of thousdans of prayers.Get well Paul! You're to valuable to all who know you.
Ronnie Smith
@ronnie-smith
14 years ago
2 posts
We are thinking of you Paul and hope that you get better soon. I had the privledge of chatting with you in Augusta last year. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit with fans. Our prayers are with you.Ronnie and Sue SmithColumbus, GA
Paul Lewis
@paul-lewis
14 years ago
6 posts
I'm back and I'm so glad to be back with you ALL. I was hospitalized for a severe and painful problem with my entire digestive system. I'm on medication and am feeling much better. The doctors want me to have a couple of tests to make sure nothing more serious is going on but I'm ocnfident that I'm on the road to recovery. I'm just glad to be able to eat something besides ice chips. I was able to lose a few pounds which was a blessing in disguise. Linda and I want to thank you all for your prayers, calls, and get-well wishes and kind words. It certainly meant a lot to us and we're so thankful to have great, caring friends and we don't take that lightly. Thank you Jeff for notifying our friends and the updates, and Tim, thank you buddy for spreading the word. Again, thank you all so much and God bless you.
Jim Seay
@jim-seay
14 years ago
17 posts
Paul...I know all your frends are pleased to know you're back and doing better. Knowing you has been one of tht honors of being a part of Racers Reunion.com.Hope you will be fit eough to be at Mooresville on March 14 as we homage to the great Rex White...the shortest big man I have ever known.Good fortune freind,Jim