Dave Fulton update

Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
10 years ago
3,119 posts

Hi folks. During last night's Goat Rodeo and several e-mails afterwards, it appears there are a number of folks concerned by Dave Fulton's absence from the site for the past two weeks. As most of you know, Dave had major surgery on Friday, June 6th, and his daughters have been keeping me up dated on his recovery process. Daughter Stacey e-mailed me after the show to say Dave came home this past Monday, the 16th and is recovering nicely although it is expected to be a longer recovery period that originally expected. Stacey assures me Dave is doing well.

Keep Dave and the family in your prayers. He is one awesome Dude!!!

Thanks,

Tim

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

updated by @tim-leeming: 01/06/17 11:04:50PM
bill mcpeek
@bill-mcpeek
10 years ago
820 posts

wonderful news.....a great man full of interesting history....so glad he's doing ok.....

Jack Walker
@jack-walker
10 years ago
162 posts

Thanks for the update.

Dennis Andrews
@dennis-andrews
10 years ago
835 posts

Thanks for the update Tim.

Jay Coker
@jay-coker
10 years ago
177 posts

My thoughts go out to you, friend :)

Robert Mitchell
@robert-mitchell
10 years ago
327 posts

Get well soon, Dave! You are missed here.

Robin L. Agner
@robin-l-agner
10 years ago
169 posts

Prayers for a quick recovery my friend.

DONALD L. EVANS
@donald-l-evans
10 years ago
25 posts

Dave, Get well soon. You are missed on here. I always look forward to your comments and stories about NASCAR history. Looking for you to be back on here soon. Take care...

Sandeep Banerjee
@sandeep-banerjee
10 years ago
360 posts

Wish you a speedy recovery Dave. Thanks for the update Tim.

danny whitener
@danny-whitener
10 years ago
47 posts

Thanks for the update Tim, Dave I keep hoping everything goes well for you. You are definitely missed on Tuesday nights. Always enjoy your stories and comments. Take care and we will be keeping you in our prayers.

Jimmy Johnson
@jimmy-johnson
10 years ago
123 posts

Hope you are recovering well and get back to your good ole self and giving Leeming a hard time lol