Petition for Raymond Parks

Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
If everyone here at Racers Reunion authorized their name to be used as an instrument to convey Raymond Parks into the Hall of Fame would the Hall of Fame Recognize it?

Do you know how to find out?? Sign the petition and have it properly authorized and presented to proper people!!!

Are you Game?? I am !!

I authorize my name to be used in the petition "Johnny Mallonee"
updated by @johnny-mallonee: 12/05/16 04:00:58PM
Billy & Barbara Scott
@billy-barbara-scott
14 years ago
52 posts
I authorize my name to be used in the petition for Raymond Parks' induction into the Hall of Fame.Billy ScottBarbara Scott
Leon Phillips
@leon-phillips
14 years ago
626 posts
I to authorize my name for Raymond Parks in to the Hall of Fame
Jeff Gilder
@jeff-gilder
14 years ago
1,783 posts
Absolutely!! Yes I do!

--
Founder/Creator - RacersReunion®
William Ronnie Nodine
@william-ronnie-nodine
14 years ago
8 posts
YES, ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! I was at J B' s on Sunday and I Authorize my name to be used on the petition for MR.RAYMOND PARKS induction into the Hall of Fame.William Ronnie Nodine
Tommie  Clinard
@tommie-clinard
14 years ago
209 posts
I was at Raymond Parks Birthday Party Sunday also. I hope that I look that good at 96.I whole heartily authorize my name to be used to induct Raymond Parks into the NASCAR Hall of FAME. Where would NASCAR be if not for Mr. Parks financial backing in the beginning? Who better deserves it??????
Mike Ray
@mike-ray
14 years ago
41 posts
I authorize my name to be used in the petition for Mr. Raymond Parks' induction into the Nascar Hall Of Fame.Mike Ray
Cody Dinsmore
@cody-dinsmore
14 years ago
589 posts
Me too! That would be awesome!
ray lamm
@ray-lamm
14 years ago
214 posts
i autorize my nane for raymond park induction into the hall of fame
Butch Manning
@butch-manning
14 years ago
3 posts
I authorize my name to be used in the petition for Raymond Parks' induction into the Hall of Fame.Conrad Manning know as Butch Manning
Frank Craig
@frank-craig
14 years ago
71 posts
I authorize my name to be on petition for Raymond Parks induction for The Hall Of Fame.Frank Craig
Mike Sykes
@mike-sykes
14 years ago
308 posts
I authorize my name to be used and would be willing to hand deliver it to the board. How ever without having thosand or more names it would most likely fall on deaf ears.
Bobby Williamson
@bobby-williamson
14 years ago
907 posts
I authorize my name, Bobby Williamson, to be on the petition for Raymond Parks induction to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
Harvey Tollison
@harvey-tollison
14 years ago
226 posts
i authorize my name to be used on a petition for Raymond Parks to be inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Harvey E. Tollison
Rick Yarborough
@rick-yarborough
14 years ago
6 posts
I authorize my name Rick Yarborough to be used on a petition to have Raymond Parks inducted into the Nascar Hall of Fame.
Jim Seay
@jim-seay
14 years ago
17 posts
I certainly authorize the use of my name on the petition to induct Raymond Parks into the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Had there not been a Raymond Parks and his finanancial support for the sport there might not be a program of its quality in America.As I continue to write features for several newspapers, Mr Parks he will be a focus of attention in the next couple of weeks. I wish I had known Lloyd Seay, a great driver in Mr. Park's stable of superb drivers. I wish I could claim familial connection to Lloyd.Jim Seay
Lynn Hartman
@lynn-hartman
14 years ago
1 posts
I authorize my name to be used in the petition for Raymond Parks to be inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame---Lynn Hartman
James A. Pogue
@james-a-pogue
14 years ago
2 posts
I authorize my name to be used on a petition for Raymond Parks to be inducted into the NA$CAR Hall of Fame, James A. Pogue
joseph r mc govern
@joseph-r-mc-govern
14 years ago
1 posts
I authorize my name to be used in the petition for Raymond Parks induction into the new Hall of Fame in Charlotte. Joseph R Mc Govern
August Matthew Savarese
@august-matthew-savarese
14 years ago
9 posts
I authorize my name to be used in the petition for Raymond Parks induction into the new Hall of Fame in Charlotte. August M SavareseIf anyone wants to know why Raymond Parks should be in the NASCAR Hall of Fame, read Neal Thompsons Driving with the Devil. Story based around Raymond and the beginnings of NASCAR down in Atlanta.
bill mangum
@bill-mangum
14 years ago
1 posts
I authorize my name, Bill Mangum, to be used in the petition to induct Raymond Parks into the Hall Fame.Raymond Parks played a big financial role in 1948 to help nascar get started. Also he owned the first championship car driven by Red Byron. In 1949 the combo repeated for another championship, which made them nascars first back to back champions.
Mike Kuver
@mike-kuver
14 years ago
18 posts
He should've been in there long before Bill France Jr and, no offense to the Earnhardt fans, Dale Sr. ever were. He played a crucial role in the forming of NASCAR plus was a championship team owner. Without him, Bill France Sr. would've had to close the doors in the early days.I authorize my name to be used in the petition for Mr. Raymond Parks' induction into the Nascar Hall Of Fame. Mike Kuver
TROY HODGE
@troy-hodge
14 years ago
1 posts
yes add me to the list ramond needs to be in the hall of fame next
Tim Leeming
@tim-leeming
14 years ago
3,119 posts
I authorize my name to be placed on the petition to honor Mr. Parks in the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Sorry I'm late. Tim Leeming

--
What a change! It's been awhile since I've checked in and I'm quite surprised. It may take me awhile to figure it our but first look it's really great.

Pete Banchoff
@pete-banchoff
14 years ago
279 posts
I authorize my name, Pete Banchoff, to be used on the petition of Raymond Parks for the Nascar Hall of Fame.
Jay Sellers
@jay-sellers
14 years ago
65 posts
Where Do I sign.I'm in.
Fred Harper
@fred-harper
14 years ago
10 posts
please add my name to the list to put mr. parks in yhe hall of fame...fred harper
Johnny Mallonee
@johnny-mallonee
14 years ago
3,259 posts
For the petition I hereby add Ronnie Sharpe's name to the list for Ronnie has went also to his maker early along with Raymond Parks.
Dennis  Garrett
@dennis-garrett
14 years ago
560 posts
I, Dennis Garrett authorize my name to be used in the petition for Raymond Parks' induction into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.Dennis Garrett
DAVID  E HODGDON
@david-e-hodgdon
14 years ago
3 posts
i authorize my name too be used in petition too put RAYMOND PARKS into the hall of fame DAVID E HODGDON
Jeff Hayslett
@jeff-hayslett
14 years ago
1 posts
I authorize my name to be used on the petition for Raymond Parks to be inducted into the second class of the Nascar Hall of Fame . ----------------- Jeff Hayslett